PurreScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new legend of RuneScape, PurreScape

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Client should download with music

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
eSPee

Client should download with music Empty
PostSubject: Client should download with music   Client should download with music EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 4:01 pm

It's so boring to have a client without music. What about adding some matching music with the client? Maybe some runescape soundtracks...
Back to top Go down
Jenny

Jenny

PostSubject: add your own   Client should download with music EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 5:54 pm

eSPee wrote:
It's so boring to have a client without music. What about adding some matching music with the client? Maybe some runescape soundtracks...

You can actually add your own music. Open up the Purrescape Client file. Got to user. Then music. Then add some music to it. I used my music from my iTunes folder. Hope this helps.

-Jenny
Back to top Go down
Daves
Debuggers
Debuggers
Daves

PostSubject: Re: Client should download with music   Client should download with music EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 7:52 pm

If I update the Client to have his own music, it will take ages to download. So I'll let it without music.
Back to top Go down
ownage1660

ownage1660

PostSubject: Re: Client should download with music   Client should download with music EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 11:26 pm

my music is missing i had some songs
Back to top Go down
Yumaa

Yumaa

PostSubject: Re: Client should download with music   Client should download with music EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:24 am

Daves wrote:
If I update the Client to have his own music, it will take ages to download. So I'll let it without music.

arrrrgggggg! point stealer!! haha jk. but really, i read that and thought, "nope, the download would take forever."
Back to top Go down

Client should download with music
Page 1 of 1